We offer a wide variety of group training programs and specialty classes to help you connect with activities and communities that will stimulate and support progress.
- Summer Slim Down Program: This eight-week, small group training program will build total body strength and stamina with a focus on lowering the percentage of body fat.
- Ride For The Living: In 2017, the OFJCC celebrates its third year partnering with the Krakow JCC, as a satellite JCC hosting Ride For The Living cycling classes. Join us from June 22–25 for festive and meaningful classes to learn about the ride in Poland while learning about the Jewish community in Krakow.
- Sport-Specific Athletic Training: SSAT is geared for any teenage student athlete looking to educate themselves on the movements of their sport, as well as utilize fundamental exercises that will help develop these movements.
- Sign up for Committed: Strength and Conditioning Groups with Bryan Osuna
- Tumbling Training: Private lessons; your child will practice tumbling for gymnastics or cheerleading.
- Journey for Success: Supportive eight-session package to help you build a safe fitness and wellness routine
- Bootcamp: Connect with former United States Marine James Ward for a dynamic workout that will get you in the best shape of your life.