Jump into the Cove!
Children's Cove provides activities for ages six weeks to ten years throughout the day. Our highly qualified staff with CPR and first aid certification takes part in regular training to ensure a safe, loving, nurturing and fun environment.
Children's Cove is structured with areas for your child to relax with a book, climb the jungle gym, participate in group games, develop artistic talents and interact with caregivers.
Hours of Operation
Mondays–Thursdays: 8:00 AM–8:00 PM
Fridays: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM–2:00 PM
Sundays: 8:00 AM–2:00 PM
Children's Cove Events
Family Center Members
Hourly: $7.50 infant | $6 child | $5 sibling
Monthly: $100 infant | $85 child | $75 sibling
10-pack of 1.5 hour sessions: $80 infant | $60 child
Parent-only Center Members:
Hourly: $9.50 infant | $8 child | $7 sibling
Monthly: $125 infant | $100 child | $90 sibling
General Public & J-Pass Holders
Hourly: $12 all ages
- You may book reservations up to seven days in advance.
- Reservations and same-day appointments can be made by calling (650) 223-8707 or emailing [email protected].
- Reservations are made only when you have received confirmation from a Children's Cove staff member.
- Members pay only for the time their child stays but we ask that you approximate your reservation times as best as you can to allow the maximum number of children to be admitted.
- There is a 30-minute grace period for your child’s arrival, after which your reservation will be cancelled unless you have contacted us.
- Reservations must be cancelled prior to your appointment; otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will apply for each child scheduled.
- Due to our high standards in teacher-to-child ratios, we only accept drop-in care based on availability. If we are at capacity, we will not be able to take any more children or reservations until the next time a slot becomes available. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Children's Cove Policies
- Center Members have priority when using the childcare program.
- Children may stay a maximum of two hours per day.
- Shoes are not allowed in the main room. For this reason, we ask that your child wears or brings a pair of clean socks.
- Please bring your child in disposable diapers only.
- Children should bring one set of extra clothing in case of an accident or spill.
- The childcare program changes diapers. Diapers must be provided. We cannot administer diaper rash cream or lotions.
- Children are allowed to bring in snacks but the following are not permitted in the room: Nuts, pork, shellfish, foods the child cannot eat on his/her own. No snacks will be given to your child if you did not bring it and sharing snack is not permitted unless specified by parents of both children.
- Children's Cove will occasionally host special events where food will be provided. These will be posted two days in advance and a menu will be provided for parents upon arrival.
- In order to make this a healthy environment, children with a contagious illness such as a cold or the flu are not permitted to use the childcare program.
- Parents are required to stay on campus for the duration of the child's stay unless previously stated for a special event.
- Failure to comply with the childcare program's policies may result in revoked usage of the program.