All pickleball players are welcome to play! Come and participate in a fun, friendly environment.
Our goal is to create a great place for players of all skill levels, ages and experience to enjoy pickleball. Advance registration is not required; just show up!
1) We will use a regular pickleball
2) A tennis-type net will be provided
3) The first side scoring 11 points and leading by at least a 2-point margin wins
4) Following a serve, each side must make at least one groundstroke prior to volleying the ball (hitting it before it has bounced)
5) A player cannot volley a ball while standing within the non-volley zone
6) Up to 4 players (2 per team) on the court at a time
For adults and teens ages 16+
10:30–11:30 AM and 1:00–2:00 PM
Seiler Family Gymnasium
Free for Center Members | $15 General Public and J-Pass Holders | Guests must purchase a Guest Pass
Contact: Hamadah Sharif (650)223-8660 | [email protected]